Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow




It did continue to snow last night. I guess we ended up with 4-5 inches on the raised surfaces. I took some pictures of my dogs, and our cat who kinda thinks he's a dog sometimes, on our walk this morning.

Top photo is Juno. She's the oldest. Next is Kate, who was having a ball pitching pine cones to herself in the snow. Then, when we got down by the county road (about 1/4 mile), I turned around, and there was Kitmo, the cat. Now Kitmo usually walks with us, but I didn't really expect him to this morning in the snow.

It's supposed to be about 40 for a high today and upper 40s tomorrow. The snow won't last long.

Bill Scurlock

1 comment:

  1. you have a cat that thinks he is a dog...we have a dog that thinks he is a cat...we call him, his name is Carson, but we like to call him "Kitty Kitty Carson" ....he hates it..
    hee heee...
    TCA

    ReplyDelete