Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March/April Issue Mailed


The March/April issue of MUZZLELOADER was mailed on Friday, February 26. That is about 5 days later than we wanted, so please be patient. It may arrive a little late. We were a couple of days late in getting it to the printer, then they lost a couple of days in production because of minor problems in their shop. Together, we were about 5 days behind in getting it to the post office.

It is an excellent issue, beginning with the cover by Barry Powell. Barry is new to our cover and I expect you will see more of his work in the future. This one is entitled Morning Attack and was done with colored pencil. I think it makes a nice cover and will be available at some point soon as a print.

I will be out of the office today because I am working at the polls at our primary election. I was asked to help, and since I think that voting is one our most important rights, I could not refuse.

Bill Scurlock

1 comment:

  1. Got mine today in western Nebraska, really been enjoying Gerry Barker's articles, glad to see him sharing his info. Also thought it ironic to see a review on an Ainslie Ft Miegs axe, I bought one from him around 1989 for $45!

    ReplyDelete