Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous

I've been away for a few days at the RMNR near Creede, Colorado. It was a beautiful site with a lot a great people. Saw many old friends and met a number of new ones. Since I was camped in the short-term camp, I carried some trade goods and magazines up the hill to Jason Gatliff's camp. Jason was gracious enough to share his shade and his chairs with me. Jason publishes On the Trail magazine, a magazine that is mostly for those who participate in frontier living history, both Colonial and Western. It's a good magazine, and you may want to check it out at www.ottmagazine.com.

As soon as I can, I will continue posting the images of the items in this year's CLA auction.

Bill Scurlock

1 comment:

  1. My husband, myself and the two little dogs camped next to you all. First RMNR we had ever been to. We had a very relaxing time. Enjoyed talking with you all over the fire. Many blessings to you and your family from Kansas. One Deer

    ReplyDelete