Monday, August 31, 2009

T.C. Albert Pouch and Horn


After a weekend of working at the hunting camp, bush-hogging trails and woods roads, and cutting firewood, I'm back inside doing the publisher thing.

I want to show you another prize we brought home from the CLA show. Every year, there is a silent auction of items covering several tables. I always like to bid on something, because the items are donated by artisans, and the Contemporary Longrifle Foundation gets the money. This year, I was going to bid on this pouch and horn set made by our MUZZLELOADER staff writer, T.C. Albert, but Linda (my wife) beat me to it, and she won. This is one of Tim's boot top pouches, like he wrote about in his first article for MUZZLELOADER. In addition there's a neat little horn and an antler powder measure attached. We were pleased to win it and to have a nice piece of Tim's work to hang on the wall in the office, or take to the woods when hunting season rolls around.

Bill Scurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment